ALERT! NEW CHEMTRAIL FORMULA CAUSING SEVERE RESPIRATION ISSUES


ALERT!  NEW  CHEMTRAIL  FORMULA  CAUSING  SEVERE  RESPIRATION  ISSUES

AS SENT TO OUR READERS FROM A READER:



From Reader 
Date: August 7, 2016 at 08:49:05 EDT
 
Subject: "Something wicked this way comes" 
                 Has it now arrived?
  
"Something is going on and it is nasty.  

Hubby and I visited our oldest daughter yesterday.   On the way to her house in Wisconsin we passed through several areas on the freeway where my eyes teared and stung, and this was with the internal recirculated air engaged in the vehicle’s air conditioning.  

While en route both to and from and while there, I wore my pollen mask. This nasty stuff, whatever it was, got into the vehicle and through my mask, and last night was not pleasant. I needed the rescue inhaler before going to bed, and I had been slowly weaning myself ----  later and later before usage – but that effort has now been set back....... not good.   

Something was in the air in Milwaukee county, and not only did my respiration and eyes suffer, but Hubby's did as well and he's the healthy one! 

There were several points when I was driving home that my eyes teared so much that I had to constantly wipe them to see the road. Not a good thing! Biological warfare being engaged on the population? I have no idea. 


I have asked the Holy Spirit to SHOW me what is going on, and I know from experience that He takes His time showing me what He wants me to see. So be it. To His glory and honor...I’ll let you know what He shows me. I know I won’t like it, but it won’t surprise me either. 

"Something wicked this way comes" said a friend of mine in New Mexico years ago. Well, something wicked this way has arrived and it is perfectly disguised as a “bad pollen season!” Perfect camouflage to hide poisoning of the population comes to mind.   

THANK YOU for your informative posts. Blessings to you always.........

In Jesus .... Reader "

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment