Video: EoZ speech in Jerusalem on Arab antisemitism

This is the speech I gave in Jerusalem on Sunday night.

I wasn't mic'ed up this time so my voice is echo-y. And because my laptop is slower than I thought and my bandwidth is limited, I had to create the video at a pretty low resolution; otherwise I would have had to wait until I return to the US to make it and upload it. And this time I just zoomed in to the live presentation instead of showing the original, pristine slides, like I normally do, again because of technical limitations here. (I may re-do it when I get back but for the most part the slides are readable.)

I did not include the Q&A in this video. I might do that later if people want.






We have lots of ideas, but we need more resources to be even more effective. Please donate today to help get the message out and to help defend Israel.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment