Happy Merdeka Day!


It's 31st August again. Our National Day! We, Malaysia achieved independence on the 31st of August 1957 (with Malaysia as a whole forming a little bit later on 16th September 1963). We've indeed come a long way. In 1985 Proton was born. Caused a whole lot of national pride when first conceived. Has been causing some controversy ever since too. But in some ways I am proud of Proton. 

I will write about my favourite Proton cars one of these days. Most probably soon. It is interesting to me. I usually write about things that get me all worked up or things that are mildly interesting. Maybe being over forty has made me less angry about the things around me. I still am. But not as psychotically angry like I used to be. Maybe some cars still tick me off. Can you guess what car or cars?

Anyway, happy holidays all!
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment