BUS & TRUCK NEWS: VEHICLE MAINTENANCE MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE 21-22 OCTOBER 2015, KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA
There will be a Vehicle Maintenance Management conference this 21st and 22nd of October 2015 in Kuala Lumpur. To those interested, the Trueventus Vehicle Maintenance Management conference gives an opportunity to learn and gain information with regards to managing your heavy, commercial fleet and/or government fleet.
Maintenance costs have decreased across the board with the primary factor being increased overall vehicle quality in this day and age. Vehicle quality continues to improve, reducing failures for fleets and their drivers. While the new technologies on today’s vehicles can be expensive to repair, their failure rates are fewer and the impact is minimised. So the question are whether the vehicles require high-maintenance and whether it is costing precious Ringgit. Especially at a time like this.
According to the organisers (which isn't me - remember, I don't sell stuff here in case you folks forget):-
• Recognising the importance of vehicle maintenance and adequate servicing to driver safety in
maximising safe driving
• Gaining access to fleet solutions for next gen mobility models
• Assessing platforms and service providers within a single fleet management hub
• Maintaining efficiency in fuel management
• Maximising asset utilisation: Looking at new approach in asset utilisation
• Maintaining fleet operation within the context of a company’s overall goals and objectives
For more event information, click on the link below:
Only limited seats are allocated for this event.